TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
allbrand365 collects information from you and about you. This may include:
Identifying Information. For example, we may collect your name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, mailing address, email address, postal address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
Information You Post. For example, we may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
Event Information. For example, we may collect the mailing address associated with your event registry.
Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information when you contact us through the “Live Chat” feature on our site. We may also collect information submitted in connection with creating an account, completing an application, placing an order or making a purchase, including bank account numbers or other financial information.
Demographic Information. For example, we may collect your age, gender and zip code.
Driver's License Information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may collect your driver’s license information. For example, we may collect this information if you return an item without a receipt.
Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device. This may include your in-store location. For more information about your choices related to location information, see the Choices section below.
Commercial Information. For example, we may collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained or considered, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Internet or other Network Activity Information. For example, we may collect information related to your browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our Platforms or advertisements.
Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. If you visit our stores, we may capture audio, electronic, visual, thermal or similar information with our surveillance equipment.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
allbrand365 collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase in our Stores or on our Platform.
- Make a return or exchange.
- Purchase an electronic gift card.
- Create a personalized allbrand365.com shopping account.
- Track an order online.
- Sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages (including offers and sales alerts).
- Sign up to join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Provide your contact information to our beauty associates.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys or focus groups.
- Create or update a gift registry.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Submit a request to our Customer Service team.
- Sign up for, and/or maintain, a allbrand365 Charge card.
- Interact with allbrand365 social media pages.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you, including data brokers.
By Combining Information. For example, we may:
- Combine information that we collect in our stores with information we collect through our Platforms.
- Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platforms.
- Combine information we get from third parties with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or return transactions.
To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our Platforms and stores better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you based on information we collect about you and your household.
To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and our customers. It may also include protecting our Platforms.
For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We may tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
To Send Push Notifications. If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
CHILDREN UNDER 16
You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children's privacy on-line here to view the FTC's guide to protecting your child's privacy online.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.